The staff and governors at Common Road Infant and Nursery School are:
‘Committed to developing high standards and achievement in a safe, caring environment where everyone is valued’
At Common Road we aim to:
- Create a positive ethos that equally values pupils, staff, parents,/carers and governors.
- Ensure that the curriculum is appropriate and matched to developmental levels and needs of individual children.
- Provide an education for all children that is exciting, stimulating, encourages individuality and builds confidence.
- Encourage and develop high expectations from children, staff, carers and parents.
- Provide a balanced and broadly based curriculum using the best resources available.
- Develop a partnership with parents and carers and involve them in the learning process.
- Forge and establish links with the community.